To our Barcelona Administration Office we are currently looking for:
Membership / Club Operation Manager
The Membership / Club Operation Manager is the face of the club and is responsible for sourcing and enrolling new Members. They also nurture relationships with existing Members so they will invite their friends and colleagues to join. They attend activities with Members and their guests in order to demonstrate Pride in Belonging. In addition to managing day-to-day club / membership operations, they will have the rewarding opportunity to bring unique ideas and solutions to the plate and make big changes to the way we operate.
We have been waiting for someone with vision and expertise to take the Club to the next level, and we look forward to interviewing you.
- Responsible for recruiting and enrolling new Members into the Club
- Responsible for achieving the Club’s Membership sales goals
- Provide clients with superior services, products and guidance
- Ensures the enrollment process is complete and records Membership profile information
- Create and execute quarterly game plans which is definitive sales and marketing plan to achieve revenue goals
- Maintain prospect database in accordance with standards utilizing the system functionality to stay organized, generate reports, etc.
- Represent the Club in city and community activities and organizations to provide awareness of the Club and to develop sources for prospective Club Members
- Schedule events regularly to drive new memberships and build community awareness.
- Work with Marketing Department to develop programs and social media campaigns to create awareness and brand recognition
- Minimum three years external sales experience
- Proven track record of sales performance
- High-energy and outgoing personality
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills required: Spanish & English
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe Indesign
- Ability to foster relationships with Members, partners and other community leaders
- Creativity, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Applicant must exhibit a professional appearance
- Applicant must possess a passion for providing high quality Member service and commitment to exceeding expectations
Positions Available: 1 Barcelona, 1 Madrid